My many years experience in the finance industry have given me the knowledge that no one has a crystal ball and all we can do is attempt to protect our business selves by gathering as much information as possible to ensure we do not end up with bad debts on our ledgers.
Now, this is where Creditserve can help, our system provides an online, instantly available, affordable and up to date credit checking system which allows you to carry out credit checks on your new and existing customers and/or suppliers to ensure they have the financial means to honor payments/contracts.
Clients can access Creditserve's online credit checking service for instant reports on a company’s credit rating and financial history.
Reports range from in-depth business reports, including full accounts and credit ratings, through to simple registered information, we also offer Companies House documents and live monitoring service.
We offer extremely cost effective rates for one off credit checks. Regular credit checks should form part of your credit management routine on new customers, defaulting customers and those seeking an increase in their credit limit and therefore an annual subscription is often the most cost effective way to credit check your customers and suppliers.
Our range of credit reports are updated on a live feed to ensure they include the most recent and accurate information.
Creditserve also offer this back up service to the online credit reporting and work on a no collection-no commission basis. We work on all cases on pre legal basis and add costs and interests to the debt value which you are entitled to from the time the debt becomes overdue.
1. Always perform credit checks to ensure you know your customer
2. Get your customer to complete a credit application form
3. Wherever possible obtain a personal guarantee from company directors
4. Get a signed contract incorporating your terms and conditions
5. Give your customer a credit limit and review this regularly
6. Invoice on time and ensure details are accurate
7. Phone your customers before payments are due to ensure there are no queries
8. Send monthly statements
9. Use properly drafted collection letters
10. Consider outsourcing your non paying accounts to a reputable debt collection agency like Creditserve Collections
If you would like any further information please feel free to contact me on 01992 414222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn Martin Brown or follow on Twitter @creditserve